Listed here is some important information you need to know when attending an In Person Weekend Worship service at North Shore! Because of social distancing guidelines, you will need to have a reservation to attend church. Even if you've never attended North Shore before, it is quick, easy and painless to sign up for a service! Here's how it will all work!
Making A Reservation For the Main Auditorium Worship Service
- You will need your full name, an email address and access to that account, as well as the total number of people attending the service with you.
- Include children 2 years and older in your total number for the reservation.
- All reservations are made through Church Center by Planning Center.
- This is both a website AND an app on your phone! The app is the easiest.
- Install the app on your phone and locate us (zip code 11901) or search North Shore Christian Church and look for our blue cross logo.
- Once you locate our church click events, pick your service with available seating, fill out the info and presto, done-o! Some service times have wait lists.
- All reservations are automatically generated a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please call us at 631-208-0123.
Watch a Weekend Worship service on Facebook to see what one is like!
Making A Reservation For the Kids Klub Worship Service
- In addition to the above information you will need your child's birthdate and grade.
- Only the environments that your child qualifies for will be selectable.
- If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call 631-208-0123 for assistance!
- If there is not enough space for your entire family to attend the service due to environment capacity and Main Auditorium capacity please know that we are truly and deeply sorry and we are doing everything in our power to make unlimited gathering sizes safe and possible in as near future as possible. We want to see you again, we are just trying our best to keep people as safe as possible by using the safest means possible.
What To Expect At A Weekend Worship Service During Covid
- Everyone needs to make a reservation to attend a church service.
- You will need to wear a mask in our building at all times, except when at your seat.
- Please do not sit in any seat other than your assigned seat. The other seats need to stay set apart for the next service. They're... consecrated. Its church humor.
- We have installed some touchless fixtures in our bathrooms for convenience and safety, but you still have to wash your hands.
- Bathrooms will be single occupancy, so please respect people's space in the hallways when waiting to use one.
- There will be no food served during services. Bottled water will be available. We miss the doughnuts too:(
- Communion will NOT be passed from row to row. It will be individually wrapped. You will bring one with you to your seat when you arrive.
- Offering will NOT be passed from row to row. There will be designated areas in the auditorium to leave your tithes and offerings.
- There will be masks available if yours becomes unusable while you are here.
- There will be hand sanitizer available if you need it.
- There is no Kids Klub ministry for now. You can click here to download a lesson and watch the videos at home! Or Kids K-5th grade can join us on Zoom on Sundays at 10a. Call/text 631-494-0011 for Zoom info.