Since March 15th, we have been worshipping together online! Check out our weekend worship services here. It's hard to believe it's been that long, but it seems we are ready to meet in person again! Listed here are some of the ways we are working to keep you safe at church when you attend and some important information you need to know when attending a service at North Shore! Because of social distancing guidelines, there are limited seats in our auditorium. And because of the limited seats, you will need to have a reservation to attend church. Even if you've never attended North Shore before, it is quick, easy and painless to sign up for a service! Here's how it will all work!
Ways We Are Keeping You Safe
- Everyone needs to make a reservation to attend a church service.
- You will need to wear a mask in our building at all times, except when at your seat.
- The seats in our auditorium are in groups of 2/3/4 and these groups are spaced 12' apart so you can sing freely without a mask on.
- Please do not sit in any seat other than your assigned seat. The other seats need to stay set apart as disinfected for another service. They're... consecrated. Its church humor.
- We have installed some touchless fixtures in our bathrooms for convenience and safety, but you still have to wash your hands.
- Bathrooms will be single occupancy, so please respect people's space in the hallways when waiting to use one.
- There will be no food served during services. Bottled water will be available.
- Communion will NOT be passed from row to row. It will be individually wrapped. You will bring one with you to your seat when you arrive.
- Offering will NOT be passed from row to row. There will be designated areas in the auditorium to leave your tithes and offerings.
- There will be masks available if yours becomes unusable while you are here.
- There will be hand sanitizer available if you need it.
- There will be no Kids Klub ministry for now. You can click here to download a lesson and watch the videos at home! Or Kids K-5th grade can join us on Zoom on Sundays at 10a. Call/text 631-494-0011 for Zoom info.
Making A Reservation For Church
- You will need your full name, an email address and access to that account, as well as the total number of people attending the service with you.
- Include children 2 years and older in your total number for the reservation.
- All reservations are made through Church Center by Planning Center.
- This is both a website AND an app on your phone! The app is the easiest.
- Install the app on your phone and locate us (zip code 11901) or search North Shore Christian Church and look for our blue cross logo.
- Once you locate our church click events, pick your service with available seating, fill out your name, email and number of guests and presto, done-o!
- All reservations are automatically generated a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email please call us at 631-208-0123.
All of our weekend worship services will continue to be available on Facebook.